As the facility opens for visitation, we will be scheduling visits in 30-minute increments from 8 AM to 8 PM.
There are guidelines that CMS and the CDC have recommended for ALL resident visits:
- All visitors will be screened at the front entrance for COVID 19 symptoms or recent exposure.
- All visitors will be required to sign an attestation statement regarding their screening.
- All visitors must utilize hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the facility.
- Visitors will be required to wear a facility provided mask properly, over the nose and mouth, throughout their visit.
- Visitors should continue to adhere to safe social distancing guidelines.
- Residents will be limited to 2 visitors at a time to allow ample social distancing.
- Visitors CANNOT visit more than one resident per scheduled time.
Please call 606-723-5153 ext. 4111 to speak to our Activity Director to schedule your visit or clarify any questions you may have regarding visitation.
Failure to comply with CMS and governor guidelines outlined above may prevent visitation. Please adhere to all guidance to keep you and your loved one safe and healthy.